Diagonal Growth Strategies works together with you to build a sound plan that details the steps toward reaching attainable goals.
It’s hard to set aside time to devote to analysis and strategy when running a busy organization. However, even a small investment in market research and strategy work can go a long way in finding new directions, whether identifying a new niche or a low cost tactical marketing option.
Small Business Strategy Session
Includes an introductory review of your small business competitive landscape and industry best practices. Clarifies market segmentation, product positioning and differentiation, value proposition, and messaging. Identifies top marketing options and new partnership/business development opportunities.
Ad Hoc Services
- Media placement analysis and planning (where should you spend your marketing budget?)
- Social Media programs – recommended set up and content strategies for using LinkedIn and Facebook for new users
- Detailed marketing plans
- In-depth marketing analysis of competitors and industries for more complex businesses
- Needs requirements for website development (meetings with developers, documentation of key elements to carry forward strategy goals)
- CRM, cloud application evaluations and recommendations (online schedulers, contact management solutions, professional editions of industry-specific software)
- Business development legwork